Build your own world in this strategy war game. War and Order is a real time strategy, tower defense, and castle building games and has received several Global Google Recommendations.
Orcs, elves, and mages are yours to command in a gorgeous 3D medieval game world. Raise a massive fantasy army for HUGE fully animated battles. Clash with enemies from all over the world in real-time. Choose your alliance and take castles, slay monsters, and stake new territory as a tribe. This is WAR, and there’s never a dull moment as your screen lights up with constant new battles, chats, and upgrades.
You must battle to become more powerful than any king in history in this dangerous war game. It’s up to you, your strategy, and your allies to conquer an endless world of empires and imagination.
• Recruit and train over 50 fantasy soldiers, uniting Orcs, Elves, Humans, Mages, Beasts, and Angels.
• Your ultimate building game: Construct and upgrade tons of buildings for new soldiers, buffs, and resources.
• Research new magic and technology FAST for cutting-edge tactics and weapons.
• Friend, feud, and chat with players from around the world in real time.
• Fight and build together to conquer enemies and build castles you could never hold alone.
• Share and expand territory for exclusive bonuses.
• But remember. This is a war strategy game. Trust no one.
• Sweep the battlefield in huge real-time PvP matches.
• Build your force to leviathan proportions.
• Engulf other lords’ castles as you expand your territory.
• Command and conquer other players’ castles to plunder their resources and climb power rankings.
• Vanquish roaming monsters for their treasures, from man-eating Ogres to massive Dragons.
• Play castle defense games and protect yourself and your allies from would-be conquerors.
• Not just a one castle game: Take over the Royal City to rule over the realm with unheard of power and privileges.
• Explore unknown lands to find elite resources, ancient ruins, and more surprises.
• Grow your alliance territory for richer rewards and resources.
Follow War and Order on Facebook:
Download War and Order APK For Free
You can download War and Order APK for free. Download the war-and-order-apk.apk file using the links below.
How can you install?
For detailed information, you can read the README.MD file in the apk file.
I have given 1 main and 5 alternative download links below for you. You can download it for free using the links.
- Category: Mobile Games
- File Size: 52M
- File Type: .apk (compressed)
- File Name: war-and-order-apk.apk
- Point: 4.11 (446628)
1. Direct Links
2. Alternative Links
|Direct Download||Direct||Click Here|
|Direct Download 2||Direct||Click Here|
|Direct Download (Proxy)||Direct||Click Here|
|Google Drive||Alternative||Click Here|
|Yandex Disk||Alternative||Click Here|
|One Drive||Alternative||Click Here|
|Amazon S3||Alternative||Click Here|
Brian Hannold4 days ago
I have been playing for several years and seen the quality of this game decrease significantly. The amount of in game rewards has also decreased. Most of all though the addition of castle level 40 has made the game so uneven that cross realm events are not even worth playing anymore. Unless you are willing to spend tens of thousands of dollars (USD) then this game is definitely a very long term one without much excitement. Camel Games you can save your generic, automatic response to this too.
Rose Proa4 days ago
Mini games make game play tedious and prone to error. Unless you have powerful new device and very good internet/mobile service you can destroy a lot of effort and money fast. Lots of collision errors from in game messages and with device software (buggy). But still best live action multiplayer game around... so take your lumps. It's still a rush everytime you go against an enemy for revenge or to stir the pot.
Gaige Caward4 days ago
I used to play this game when it first came out. It was decent, better graphics and all. But now yall got tower defense side missions...thats dumb. It takes away from the main game and away from any tasks I would like to complete that day if I'm having a busy day and can't stay on long. If it's not broke, don't fix it. Stop updating and adding dumb stuff. I reinstalled it...seen tower defense...deleted it. I want the old War and Order.
Jade Lamaicea4 days ago
This game is fun and intensely addicting. There's basically no end to things to do. By the time the immediate gratification of level-ups begins to slow down, you'll almost certainly be making a new castle as a farm. This leads me to the reason for 4 not 5 stars. I would be happier if the game was designed to be just one account / castle. I also find some of the in-game explanations slightly lacking. A portion of this is supplemented on the webpage, but I actually still have questions and don't understand item or skill purposes in game. Overall, this is designed more to tempt you into purchases (again, see immediate gratification reference) than to make it a necessity for winning. They *almost* don't require it, though an event currently running requires purchase to obtain the best prize. This seems to be the exception to the norm, though. It seems possible to play meaningfully without pay-to-play, especially since the game heavily favors the defender. Lastly, I would like to complement the game's programmers. I cannot say enough just how impressed I am. This game is a well-oiled machine. It uses minimal data (but a good bit of battery), but basically hasn't crashed on me. It's incredibly streamlined with a polished UI and ... it's just phenomenally well done in that respect from what I've seen so far.