Create, edit, and collaborate on spreadsheets from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Sheets app. With Sheets, you can:
- Create new spreadsheets or edit existing files
- Share spreadsheets and collaborate in the same spreadsheet at the same time.
- Work anywhere, anytime - even offline
- Add and respond to comments
- Format cells, enter or sort data, view charts, insert formulas, use find/replace, and more
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type
- Quickly get insights, insert charts, and apply formatting with smart suggestions
- Open, edit, and save Excel files.
Google Sheets is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create, and collaborate.
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Google Sheets features, including:
- Easily add collaborators to projects, see changes as they occur, receive notifications for edits that happen while you’re away, and chat with colleagues in the same spreadsheet. All changes are automatically saved as you make them. And with offline access, you can create, view, and edit files wherever and whenever
- Get insights fast, powered by Google AI
- Work seamlessly across Sheets and Excel
- Maintain control with enterprise-grade security
- Analyze data from other business-critical tools
- Build custom solutions
Learn more about Google Workspace: https://workspace.google.com/products/sheets/
Follow us for more:
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Storage: This is used to save and open files on USB or SD storage.
Download Google Sheets APK For Free
You can download Google Sheets APK for free. Download the google-sheets-apk.apk file using the links below.
How can you install?
For detailed information, you can read the README.MD file in the apk file.
I have given 1 main and 5 alternative download links below for you. You can download it for free using the links.
- Category: Mobile Games
- File Size: ~3 MB
- File Type: .apk (compressed)
- File Name: google-sheets-apk.apk
- Point: 4.08 (1031446)
1. Direct Links
2. Alternative Links
|Direct Download||Direct||Click Here|
|Direct Download 2||Direct||Click Here|
|Direct Download (Proxy)||Direct||Click Here|
|Google Drive||Alternative||Click Here|
|Yandex Disk||Alternative||Click Here|
|One Drive||Alternative||Click Here|
|Amazon S3||Alternative||Click Here|
Beth R1 month ago
I use Google Sheets all the time, but lately it ends up switching my document to view/read only without me purposely changing the settings. I don't know if I accidentally click on something without realizing it, but it's frustrating. It eventually "fixes" itself days later.
vincent rodak1 month ago
It's ok... Gotta be honest though. The inability to zoom in and out on my spread sheets makes using the app cumbersome. I will be switching to just using the Web Browser version where I have no issues with this. Adding this "feature" would greatly improve my experience with it. Not sure why it's not in here as that hasnt been a missing "feature" of spread sheet programs since the 90's haha.
David1 month ago
The android/chromebook app is missing the PC menu. Without this menu nearly ALL options are difficult to find, and some are outright impossible! For example, there is no way to set a custom date format (I prefer mm/dd/yy for all dates, and leading zeros are an absolute requirement!). Support is impossible to access, and the Help is less than useful.
Courtney Sturgeon1 month ago
Basic functions are not (easily) available. Not sure if I am just completely overlooking it but I cannot find the number formatting option anywhere. I have looked it up on google and the location google says it is, I have checked, and it is not there. Also, you cannot easily switch between tabs, you have to check the blue check at the top before switching between tabs in one sheet. Another issue is that I cannot open the same sheet in two separate windows. Please advise!