- You can create sales tickets and pay with cash/credit/phone, (cash needs the cashier to input the amount given by the customer), and the method of payment is mainly for future data analysis.
- Have multiple carts to allow to easily switch between multiple customers.
- All Tables data can be exported to an excel sheet.
- You can add, edit, and remove unique customers, by saving their contact data.
- You can search the sales ticket history by date, customer, and cashier.
- You can add, edit, and remove inventory items, setting supplier price, sales price, etc.
- Setting an alert quantity for an item can show you when they are low in stock/inventory in the Dashboard Page.
- You can create a financial report, showing the sales, purchases, expenses, and the overall profit over a certain amount of time.
- You can print a copy of the report data directly with a single button click.
- You can track the sales and purchases (flow) of an item with a press of a button. (Reports Page – Item Report).
- Can be used to track employees’ work times, they can start the shift by setting the value of cash in.
- Here you can manage the various users/employees that will be using the application
- Here you can add/edit/delete roles, which are essential in managing access to the various features of the program.
- On the first launch, there exists an admin role with access to all features of the program.
- Each role has 41 permissions for the various feature, each can be toggled to allow for customization of what the user assigned to that role can see and do.
Documentation & Installation Guide
Installation & Usage Guide – Click Here Features Documentation (EN) – Click Here Features Documentation (AR) – Click Here
System Requirements:Minimum requirements to run BoomPOS is:
- Windows 7 – Service Pack 2
- RAM -> 1 GB
v1.7.0 – 20 March 2021
- First time sign up
- New error logging system (in AppData, a logs folder is created and has a log file for every time the application crashes)
- Thumbnail and Quantity added to POS and Add Purchase pages (Can be toggled off from settings)
- Add direct payment field for customers and suppliers (Updates all unpaid tickets for that customer/supplier) payment is a numeric up down with a min of 0, and max of remaining amount
- Better Switch/Transition Animations
- Slightly Less RAM Usage.
Download BoomPOS - Desktop POS System For Free
You can download BoomPOS - Desktop POS System for free. Download the boompos-desktop-pos-system.zip file using the links below.
How can you install?
For detailed information, you can read the README.MD file in the zip file.
I have given 1 main and 5 alternative download links below for you. You can download it for free using the links.
- Category: Apps
- File Size: ~3 MB
- File Type: .zip (compressed)
- File Name: boompos-desktop-pos-system.zip
1. Direct Links
2. Alternative Links
|Direct Download||Direct||Click Here|
|Direct Download 2||Direct||Click Here|
|Direct Download (Proxy)||Direct||Click Here|
|Google Drive||Alternative||Click Here|
|Yandex Disk||Alternative||Click Here|
|One Drive||Alternative||Click Here|
|Amazon S3||Alternative||Click Here|