Over 40 million downloads worldwide
Kill zombies, form alliances, and lead human civilization back from the brink of doom in this zombie strategy MMO!
The zombie apocalypse threw humanity into the dark ages. Now, YOU are the light in the darkness. SURVIVE by raising massive armies of machines, explosives, and gritty human soldiers. REVIVE civilization by slaying the zombie hoards, rebuilding your city, rescuing refugees, and bringing new global prosperity. THRIVE by forming alliances with other commanders from around the world, crushing your rivals, and seizing the Capital so YOU may lead the new age of humanity!
Because in Age of Origins, the zombies may be a dangerers but human schemers and backstabbers are the real threat!
1. Recruit, innovate, and slay! Build massive armies of human grunts, killer machine guns, and high-tech laser cannons.
2. Heroes win the day! Recruit unique characters to lead your army, including a sexy international spy, a mad scientist, an honorable sheriff, and more!
3. Fight the many faces of death! Mutant Zombies, Zombie Bears, Death Mothers and other gruesome dead creatures await your challenge.
4. REAL TOPOGRAPHY! You must march and expand strategically up, down, and around a REAL 3D map of lakes and mountains! The right route is the difference between life and death!
1. Clear the zombies hoards! Reclaim your city block by block, rebuilding hospitals, housing, and farmlands alongside tech and and weapon centers!
2. Scavenge for loot and rescue Refugees to increase Prosperity and keep your city growing!
3. Watch the World Map change before your very eyes! You’ll unlock new Prosperity Phases for a more developed world, bigger bonuses, and new gameplay!
1 Speed, crush, and DOMINATE! Your alliance will rule the map with real-time battles of hundreds of players marching and converging as one!
2 Form HUGE alliances with real-world players around the world, through diplomacy or daggers and deceit. The zombie threat is just the beginning!
3 Rage massive clan wars for land, resources, and tech. Only ONE alliance can claim the capital and elect the President!
Do you have what it takes, Commander? The war for LIFE begins now!
Download Age of Origins APK For Free
You can download Age of Origins APK for free. Download the age-of-origins-apk.apk file using the links below.
How can you install?
For detailed information, you can read the README.MD file in the apk file.
I have given 1 main and 5 alternative download links below for you. You can download it for free using the links.
- Category: Mobile Games
- File Size: 50M
- File Type: .apk (compressed)
- File Name: age-of-origins-apk.apk
- Point: 4.16 (421647)
1. Direct Links
2. Alternative Links
|Direct Download||Direct||Click Here|
|Direct Download 2||Direct||Click Here|
|Direct Download (Proxy)||Direct||Click Here|
|Google Drive||Alternative||Click Here|
|Yandex Disk||Alternative||Click Here|
|One Drive||Alternative||Click Here|
|Amazon S3||Alternative||Click Here|
Jack Thanatos4 days ago
Plenty of things to keep you busy. Just like most games that require time to unlock new features, this one gives plenty of free upgrades and speed-ups to keep things moving along without having to dump butt loads of cash for anyone who's patient and willing to do the challenges. I occasionally have to restart the app when buttons don't load but that's pretty minor of a problem overall Edit: been playing about 2 months and I'm starting to get annoyed by the challenges that require gold purchases
Jon Luce4 days ago
It was very repetitive, the story doesn't advance much, and when it does it seems very uninspiring to the player. The zombie "intimacy" story, repeats itself, by design, asking the same tired questions. By city level 10, I could care less what was going on story wise. The whole day is spent doing menial "tasks" like creating soldiers, while the real gameplay is only once a day without paying to play. Boring. Events are designed as pay to play as well. You will get no where quick without paying.
Clifford Dickinson4 days ago
This game is just slog through unrewarding 'quest' to build a higher level building. After playing for two days, I still have seen the point. You dont actually control any form of battle. You simply 'built' the army and then send it out. If they loose, who cares. You dont loose the armies. The only good part of the game is the graphics. The controlls are not even consistent. Some screens act as pop ups and go away when you click off of them. Other close when you click on a 'Back' button.
Pugsley4 days ago
Camel changed my rating, I gave a bad ratiing and it was changed to a 4 star. Who does that? Only a corrupt company!! My warning to everyone DO NT play this game, because the only way to get ahead is to pay, but the game is full of glitches, and it slows down tremendously, and it ALWAYS occurs during the modt crucial times, such as when we are hitting someone, and finally, after a bit, the game comes back and you've been hit by the enemy.